Cancellation policies COVID
If by provision of the health authorities the stay could not be specified, either due to a restriction of the passenger in their place of residence or due to a municipal provision that prevents the entry of tourists to the area, a voucher will be sent for the amount paid be used in an upcoming rental. Valid for one year, paying the difference in rate that exists at that time for the requested rental date. Subject to availability at the time of making the new reservation and valid to transfer to another person.
Cancellation policies other reasons
To inform the cancellation of the reservation, it is required to send an e-mail to from the mailbox of the reservation holder communicating such decision.
This cancellation policy will operate according to the advance notice with which the news is communicated regarding the scheduled date of entry to Altamar de las Pampas.
1) If it is communicated 30 days or more in advance of the date of entry, the amount deposited will be refunded as a deposit deducted 10% for expenses, or it will be applied to the payment of a new stay according to availability, according to the current rates at all times. (Note: in low and medium high season, for the refund of the total amount of the deposit, the cancellation must be communicated at least 14 days before the agreed entry date).
2) If it is communicated between 29 and 15 days prior to the date of entry, the amount paid as a deposit is not refunded but it may be applied to the payment of a new stay according to availability, taking 50% of the amount deposited and according to the current rates at all times.
3) If the same is communicated between 14 and 7 days before the date of entry, the amount deposited as a deposit will not be refunded but it may be applied to the payment of a new stay according to availability, taking 20% of the deposited amount and according to the current rates at all times.
4) With less than 7 days in advance, the deposit paid is not refunded nor can a proportion of the amount be used for future reservations.
5) No Show Policy: In case of no-show on the contracted entry date, 100% of the value of the reservation is retained and the functional unit is put up for sale again.
6) Early departure: 100% of the value of the reserved stay will be charged.
7) At the time of entry to Altamar de las Pampas, the total balance of the reservation must be canceled.